• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackberry or text message market update ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackberry or text message market update ?

Does anybody know of good mid day futures update they get by blackberry or text for free?. Bunge has a text update sometimes. They seem to do only when there is wild swings in the market. My paid services I get have good pre and post market info but i'd like something quick when i'm in the field . Local Viterra and Richarsons send closing price but I haven't found a futures text that comes during trading hours. any one find any thing?

bloomberg or barcharts,bloomberg has articles to
    read.

Comment

we have a new product that would provide this, along with quite a few other features, called Market Access Information.

www.farmlinksolutions.ca

Comment

Brenda,how the heck are ya,hows the market treating
        you guys?

Comment

FYI
          the link for the free update i get from Bunge is http://www.bungecanadaaltona.com/index.cfm?show=30&mid=24

I find it worthwhile to find out what chemical company sponsered market emails are available. We are paying a good price for their products and I apreciate the email market newsletter.
          Currently I get Larry Webber from BASF and John DePutter from Syngenta.
          I still pay for a higher end service but its good to get different points of view.
          Are there any other "free" ones that I'm missing?

Comment

cotton, i'm well, thank you for asking. why don't you sign up for one of our packages and find out for yourself how the markets have been treating us? i would welcome the opportunity to work directly with such a savvy marketer.

www.farmlinksolutions.ca

Comment

You say it so sweetly,but then the thought of paying
              you for market advice makes me puke in my mouth.

Comment

do you want to apologize here for being so unnecessarily rude, or should i take it up with the site administrators?

Comment

Say something sarcastic,get cotton to react,scream
                  foul,

Comment

Brenda, normally I would agree with since cotton comes off pretty arogant and stupid sometime. But this time I was LMAO at his comment and he is entitled to his opinion.

Can't stand the heat get out of the oven. At least he has stuck his neck a few times and had some good market calls.

Did he hit a nerve about your market calling ability.

So go ahead and cry to the big guys but you will soon find whining and feeling sorry for yourself won't get you anywhere here.

Cot I'm with you on this one. Now only if we had a large pool of money, oh forget it that's cotton's line.

Comment

Consider yourself fortunate that cott was being particularly diplpmatic.

Don't like?

Right hand...
                      mouse...
                      click.

Comment

fine, i'll play this game. farmlink's sales recommendations for all crops averaged 76% in the range of available prices during jul-dec 09. in a number of crops we sold at the absolute highest price available.

so no, the comment didn't 'strike a nerve'. i'm proud of our performance. we also didn't just spout those recommendations out as ideas, we actually got the full spectrum of work involved done for clients, who hire us for the expertise, advocacy and assistance to market well.

cotton's comment was rude, and the pointed nature of it was borderline slander. is it ok to attack market analysts for sport here, with no grounds or experience with said individuals?

finally - who is this guy anyway? i can't even figure out what i did to deserve his distaste in my work. i'm putting my neck on the line every time i post by exposing my identity along with my opinions. he's just a grumpy chickenshit.

Comment

Maybe he is chickenshit, maybe others have had poor advice from a market guru and the thought of paying for market advice makes one want to puke in their mouth ;-)

Comment

She does have a point CP. pretty easy to say "slanderous” things under the cloak of a secret identity.. I have often thought how much more fun it would be on this site if I hid my identity. My wife thinks i should have a second alter ego on here where I can hurt peoples feelings like you do HAHAHA... maybe something like nosepicken.

Comment

"i'm putting my neck on the line every time i post by exposing my identity along with my opinions"

You earn respect when u do. Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...