• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackberry or text message market update ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, I've always had a soft spot for cott, from Day One, guys would email me and say, who the hell is this guy pars, LoL, but I have to admit brenda, even the courts wouldn't want him in the courtroom more than two minutes, so forget about the slander. LOLOLOL

Comment

Brenda,

I'm with cotton one this.

Why would I pay a market advisor, when the reality is that they will not beat the market over time.(I'm sure you are aware of the benchmarking done at the U of Illinois that support this statement - google AGMAS if you are not).

And secondly if you want to cry to the site admin, might I suggest you first stop posting unsolicited advertising.

Comment

Brenda fails to mention the exchange we had a few
        years ago.

Funny when nosepicken and chickenshit are
        throwen at me slander is the furthest thing from
        my thoughts.The weakness of those peoples minds
        should be evident to all with their silence on my
        other threads of broad market action.

Anybody whos sanity is near the edge on what is
        said in internet chat rooms,deserves to be pushed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It_I9vuBABU

Comment

To address James’s question. Anybody who has a site hosted by DTN will have good futures quotes for blackberries

Good places to get free market quotes that work well on your blackberry.

I did not include my own site, which offers a free service, but I didn't want to get kinderville fired up.
          So here is a list some of which are my competitors. If you want my site google my name.

www.webercommodities.com
          www.precsion-ag.com
          www.agri-data.net
          www.viterra.ca (username required)

Comment

so I googled your name... and you sell headphones, anwer questions about weight loss and MS, sell houses, and lastly something to do with skate boards.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...