• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oprah Owns a good chunk of Maui!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oprah Owns a good chunk of Maui!

Cant really say its great to be back because it ain't. Maui is a great island in the middle of no where. Tons of Canadians all over the place. The Economy needs us their so lets support it. HA HA. We lost on Canadian while I was their a young 22 year old from Kelowna went Snorkeling 300 feet from shore in murky water after a hard rain. Girlfriend came out of water he didn't. Massive search for four days. Nothing. Now in Mexico they wouldn't have had such a search, Choppers jet skis, Coast guard Jets etc etc. The ocean is a dangerous place. Also learned Americans are really good at getting people to drive miles to see something that's really not that great. Example 7 pools on East side, almost dry because of drought on Island. But I drove their and yes it was a nice drive. Found out Oprah yes the Big one actually owns a huge chunk of land on SE corner of Maui. Cattle and Sheep country. HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sask-farmer owns a house in Maui now $12.2 Mill but I got it for less than 9 what a deal and its next to Oprah. HA HA HA HA HA HA, That would be the day. Very nice place though would recommend to any one, I'm a Mexico Dominican etc person or Mediterranean but maybe heading south seas after doing Disney with kids.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...