• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Chemical Companies not Get the Grain Market crash Memo!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Chemical Companies not Get the Grain Market crash Memo!

Tomorrow I have to book my Big boys and guess what their up in value again close to dollar an acre. Doesn't it seem stupid to pay more for a product that's going on crop that basically will break even with average crop. Yet the patent has ran out and still the Company I deal with is pricing its generic .10 cents an acre cheaper than what I usually take.
    But wait their is the PMRA that has not given the go ahead on new competitors to challenge Puma. Ha wounder who funds these Great Canadian guardians of our safety (tongue in cheek. Yes price increase when were getting paid well no problem but screw us when were down just ps me off. Also no Big deal with rebates either. When I phone rep. two days of no replys back. Yea they care.

First the cost is up a dollar an acre and then you say it is 10 cents/ac cheaper. Which is it?

Comment

Hey full retail Dave its good to here from you again. The generic stuff our retailer has is ten cents an acre cheaper than regular puma. DAH.

Comment

Point being HRS DURUM AND BARLEY all are way way way down from any where they have been since the price rise. So as a farmer were still suppose to support and help these guys out with over priced product.

Comment

Reading your posts are like a puzzle, have to try and figure out the incorrect words, no commas or periods, run on sentences, spelling. Yes, once you explain what you where trying to say you comments make sense. DAH=DUH I am guessing.

Comment

Sask is either posting with his blackberry (probably while driving like I usually do) or his senior year was grade 8 LOL. I am guessing he is on his blackberry. (but it is difficult to understand sometimes. Also a reason why sarcasm usually comes across as an insult on the internet)
            It is frustrating seeing our input prices shoot up overnight but take months or years to grind back down. But the chemical companies are price makers while we are the price takers. Sucks but it isnt going to change.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...