• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drews signing guys up for New Year for weather!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drews signing guys up for New Year for weather!

Just off the phone with Drew and paid the membership for 2010. His forecast was a great help in making decisions on our farm. Harvest was the big one. Getting info that we had maybe one week to 10 day window in November was accurate. Environment Canada and super computers don't seem to get it right but hey that's civil servant's.
    Call World weather its worth it. The more info you have the better.

Took me a bit but I found it:

http://www.worldweather.cc/

Comment

He went up a bit this year but you can pay with your visa and don't have to do a money order or US check.

Comment

Great service. He added a staff member to handle the additional Canadian business, which has added some costs to his business. Still worth it.

He will be speaking on March 17th in Kindersley at Ag Outlook. I think he is speaking on the 18th in Rosetown.

Comment

I hate to be skeptical but how much for the weather crystal ball gazing?

Comment

I think about US 245 if i remember correctly

Comment

That's correct Dave and can pay by visa starts April 1st to Nov. He is also speaking in milestone later in March for Rengrow I think.

Comment

ColevilleH2S...He`s gonna be in Kindersley St Patty`s day I think.See ya there!

Comment

Are they servin green beer? We are too late as it is sold out. Please give us the 'just of it' afterwords.

Comment

Kindersley Ag Outlook is not sold out )no tickets to sell out). Maybe i am missing what you are getting at.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...