• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sasktel.net

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sasktel.net

We subscribe to a couple of daily farm news letters and notice over the last 2 days we were not receiving them. After a couple of phone calls we find out sasktel was and or is (not clear explanation) experiencing some server troubles, and its not if we lost some emails but the quantity of lost emails will be unknown. The lose of a couple of farm news letters is no big deal for us ,but, was wondering if anyone else experience the same thing and how serious could this be?.

Today, and i am also on Sasktel, I received 655 emails again, that i had recevied over the last month or so. It was weird, a duplicate copy of stuff i have already received once. Everything else seems to be fine.

Comment

Setup a hotmail account like yahoo or gmail. Really like gmail, can access it anywhere.

Comment

I had a gmail account before most anybody else did, i was a tester. Get a gmail account !!! You have free spreedsheets, word documents, a shared calender the list goes on and on. Even the wife and i have gmail talk on our phones and message back and forth. I had a shaw account years ago and when we moved it was lost. Get gmail i have never lost one email in years. I also get them sent to my blackberry to.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...