• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

currency hedging

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

currency hedging

Is anyone currrency hedging since the dollar is getting so high. Last time I bought US securities when the dollar was high is saved my but when the markets tanked. Does anybody know if any grain co. will let you price contracts in US dollars?

Buying CAD Futures when we were .93 cents would have been a good idea, I think its a little late now... unless of course you believe we will blow through parody.

Comment

my bets are on our dollar will not go over par, for the one reason that over par is a fast way to screw our country as we trade mostly with the USA. Take that market away and were screwed.
      Interest rates will also stay lower. Raise interest rates and we are totally screwed as a country. We are not the USA's problem as much as the monkey on the back China.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...