• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola acres?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola acres?

Will there be 16.8 mill ac? It is possible as canola is one of two maybe three crops that may ahave a possitive return.

There are going to be too many canola acres. And too few hard red wheat and malt barley, then the CWB can boast a premium for next year.

Comment

I think we'll be hearing about 17 million acres by the end of June, and probably new crop prices lower than $300.00/t net.

Comment

I think we'll be hearing about 17 million acres by the end of June, and probably new crop prices lower than $300.00/t net.

Comment

Well the Canola council of Canada should be proud that we got there before 2012 and the pay day for farmers is 285 canola a ton. Thanks a million. or should I say Billion in lost revenue.

Comment

How many locked in Canola for fall? It was over $9/bus for oct/nov.

Comment

Just 20000 bushels should of done alot more.

Comment

If Crude stays about $80 per barrel, Canola will never go back to under $300 for a sustained period of time. Not saying it wont break lower than $300 but it wont last.

Comment

locked in 5000 Nov. at 9.30 which looks smart,
                  but i am long a lot of old crop, (in bin)
                  not so smart

Comment

8bu/ac priced at just shy of 9$/bu. 95% sold old crop. maybe should of done more...but lets grow it first.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...