• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter storm warning!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One guy said hoar frost doesnt mean rain it means
    wind.

Hope hes wrong.

Comment

A new hopper bin went down at Barrhead, doors blown off and bins moved off pads.

Comment

put a new steel back door and nice new all glass screen door , dual closers, . last week .

went out to plow drift out of driveway and i thought it latched .
        come back it had ripped out 6- 2 1/2 inch screws, of the 8 holding the closers.
        and i wouldn't let the wife paint the jamb.( i would do a nicer job) it screwed one closer and jamb is split to hell. door survived .

looked perfect for 3 days f&*#

Comment

Just got power back after a 26 hour blackout Wadena north. The longest outage for us since the power was put in in 1956. Lucky it wasn't -40C. Dinner theater went ahead with several generators Friday night. Sure makes you realize how vulnerable we are without electricity. Any one else lose power that long now or in the past? Two 4000 bu 1 year old hopper bins at Rose Valley blew over. About 1" of snow, plus the misty stuff yesterday, very little moisture here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...