• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the Games Begin!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let the Games Begin!

We will start seeding today. Yea start is the word. Anhydrous was suppose to be delivered yesterday. Local guy had trucks not ready. But will get first tank this morning. Seems spring price is $43.5 full delivery. Were lower because bought last fall but it didn't rise as much as I thought it would. Trying to figure out the New drill (3310) will take some time and setting could be interesting. But one ready second older drill should be ready tonight. Soil tests show we used lots of N last year to grow crop. Even pea stubble needs more than usually. Feel our area will be moving by next Monday for most guys.
    Latest Update from Useless CWB. Don't over deliver at all on Durum or we will fine you. Word to CWB we should sue your useless asses for not doing any kind of grain marketing on durum that my 7 year old could have done better.

And your going to seed more Durum?

Comment

No were dropping the Durum from 1200 or so down to 800. That's going in starting today. Trying something new seeding 3 bushels an acre instead of our 2. PS on stooling.

Comment

SASKFARMER3,

Which tractor did you decide on for your 3310?

Comment

And we continue to sell our grains to people who charge us a fee to sell to them.

Comment

Is this the same Saskfarmer3 that complains he made some money once in 10 years? Hope you got some kids to take over your corp.

Comment

Funny hopper funny. Deere couldn't come to the plate. Their still living in La La land and think the cash price on 9630 is 315,000.00 No trade or finance.
              Used I low balled them on 9630 with very low hours but they didn't bite. Versatile is still not in Wadena. The 600 hp one. So were hooked up with the 9530 and going hopefully today, yesterday didn't go as planned.

Comment

Show em this.
                JOHN DEERE 9530 4WD Tractor Apr 09, 2010 SASKATOON, SK 611 Hr 197500 CAD

JOHN DEERE 9530 4WD Tractor Apr 09, 2010 SASKATOON, SK 860 Hr 205000 CAD

JOHN DEERE 9630T Belted Tractor Apr 09, 2010 SASKATOON, SK 434 Hr 235000 CAD

Looks to me like its worth around $235-$250

Comment

I low balled the 9630 at $255,000.00 and no warranty. Its got less than 250 hrs. They wanted $265,000.00

Comment

We are having so much fun with our 9630.. It is worth at least 50,000 more IMO ... Hahaha NOT !!! SF3 shoot me a check email please to drillmastr34@hotmail.com

Comment

Deere needs to come to the reality its not number one any more their all close to the same.

Comment

What is the difference (besides price) between the 9430,9530 and 9630?

As far as I can see they are exactly the same except for the programming in the engine, and the bigger drawbar.

Comment

IMO, Deer was never #1 in big tractors. The big frame Case IH(Steiger) will outpull anything in it's class. And use much less fuel, unless the new big deers are better on fuel. S/F did you price out Case/NH? What is the local dealer like? How big is that drill for that much h/p? Sorry for all the questions, just curious. The big case tractors were a very good buy at Richies in S'toon, O hrs.

Comment

We priced this march the CIH and NH and waiting for price on Versatile 600hp. The Case and NH were close to 50000 less cash for cash. their are good dealers in Regina and White city.
                            Were green to the core but its very tempting. Will leave purchase now till fall. Drill is 3310 thats 65 ft with big tank and big anhydrous tank. Yes the 600hp is over power but.

Comment

So what kind of tires do you put on a 600 hp tractor? The 535 hp New Holland at Hodgins only had 800 38s thought that was too small for it, it went for 160,000.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...