• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much Rain?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much Rain?

We got 6/10" we did NOT need. Environment Canada says nobody got that much. Water laying again, even in the lawn. Cold all week, rain and/or flurries possible. Spring is on hold.

To those of us who haven't had a significant rainfall since they plowed their canola down last July due to drought and whose concern at the moment is to find dugouts with water for cattle, wet seems way better than dry. We've had wet where we unhooked and pulled ourselves out 8 times on a quarter. As frustrating as that is, dirt blowing and sick cattle isn't much fun. Wash off the dirt and give us some green I say. Having said that we did get 3 tenths a couple days ago. A nice reprieve.

Comment

Not sure exactly, but around 1/2 in. Again, first bit of moisture since last year. Will be gone in a day or two.

Comment

Way over a half,few miles away nothing.

At the moment things are as ideal as ever.

As i jinx myself by saying ideal.

Comment

Buddah will protect you.

Comment

Half a tenth made water run in the yard, ground is very wet underneath. Got the 535 stuck with half a load on the cat80. Just finished making the garden. Front tire on the sc****r hit a rut from 5 days ago and all the 535 did was spin out and down. Hooked back on at 90 degrees and she just barely came out.

Comment

No rain.

But, the potatoes are calling for over an inch of rain over a couple of days.

Comment

I know,i just feel sorry for those he wont.

Comment

Last forecast says another 2.5" this week for our area! We will have a hell of a mess if that should come to pass.

Comment

maybe 1/2 a tenth

Comment

3 inchs of snow this morning. We needed it.

Comment

snowing like a bugger east of Regina!!

Comment

White out, at least 2" on ground wet snow!

Comment

4" of wet snow south of calgary. It wasn't forecast
                            ,gotta love those storms .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...