• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 miles and no seeding.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 miles and no seeding.

Drove home from Wadena today. 18 miles and no seeding on either side. Two fields harrowed, two sprayed.

Hope you are all enjoying seeding. If it rains much this weekend, this area will be in a real screwed up way again. My dryest field I am spraying today, if the winds slow up, but the rest needs a few more days of this heat to get into shape. a few no-tillers are making a mess by trying to cultivate and dry out the land, lumpy rough mess with lots of ruts. Those who have a fair bit in, count your blessings. The rest of us, well, we'll watch the seeding progress reports come in and salivate.

Again, be safe, and keep the friggin' rain to yerselves...LOL

That sucks freewheat. Hoping for sunny warm skies your way.

Comment

I hate sounding like I am complaining all the time, but dang its been a challenge out here lately, as in since 2004. Too windy to spray today.

Sunk the tractor today, was trying to cultivate some wet runs, absolutely buried her.

Comment

We are SE of you and the last few years it seems were actually getting wetter and wetter. Sloughs are getting bigger and bigger full quarters that are landscaped are now not full any more creeks run all year.

Comment

Same here. Forecast says 2-3", only where it's too wet already Humboldt -Wynyard. That will finish us. Has it rained that much anywhere west of us?

Comment

Just spotty showers here west of S'toon.

Comment

We finished seeding yesterday. Nice shower this morning, but here around Edmonton we can use the moisture and are happy about it. The Peace finaly got some too. It was dry dry dry.

Hope the rest of you can get going!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...