• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I refuse Stats Canada Farm Survey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I refuse Stats Canada Farm Survey

I would like to know why they are so persistant if you don't fill it out right away??? Don't these morons know this is a busy time of year for farmers?

Why refuse when you have an opportunity to be...um...lets say, creative with your numbers ;-)

Comment

Numerous strategies work:

1. Ask them how much money they have in their bank account. Thats the same as asking how much grain a farmer has.

2. Ask them who uses the info and how much they pay to sell it and you want a cut of the info cheque. Its called using the info for market manipulation.

3. Tell them you are growing anything but what you do. Pumpkins and watermelons are my favorites.

4. Ask them what they do with the info. If to develop new or better farm programs - tell them they are full of shit.

5. Tell them you would rather do it at some other time - january.

6. If they tell you its against the law not to answer - just give them your or your lawyers fax and to send a copy of the law to it. I have never received a copy of the law but then they have never called back. Make sure you tell them it would make great press for a farmer to go to jail for not answering the grain co's surveys because that is who they sell the info to.

Lots of ideas but I waste their time as much as they like to waste mine.

Comment

Tell them:

I

am

a

memmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm

ber

of

the

Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Talkers

of

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave

to

speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak

sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ly. Pars

Comment

Call display, best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Its raining again, thanks parsley, needed that laugh.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...