• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devasting weekend?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see you are still blinking, silver. lol. Missed you on here.

All plants respond to nature; to climate. For example, black poplar trees turn up their leaf undersides when it is going to rain. Pars

Comment

Lasalle River west of Winnipeg rose several feet this weekend. It looks like a spring flood around here. There's going to be huge crop losses since the water will not get off the fields quickly enough before the plants die.

It's debatable whether any reseeding could even be accomplished by the time the fields dry up.

Comment

but read just on web site that the market sees warmer weather ahead (yea July) and feels we are still going to produce a huge crop. Dah. Just love the BS. Their just better at delivering it.

Comment

Did Sk crop insurance move their deadline,is it still the
          15th?

Comment

I guess i could do it myself,its the 20th on website.

Comment

The neighborhood golf course along the Lasalle has several island greens that it did not have before. Would make for very challenging play if they would open the course. All golfers would need to bring a boat or canoe however.

More rain predicted for next weekend. If that occurs, that would pretty much finish the crops here.

Comment

liberty, just seen some pics from that area - wow! I will shut my mouth about the wet spots around here, thats not good at all.

Comment

Liberty, I hear the Morris river and south of la Salle
                  and around Brunkild is really bad for a while yet and
                  forecast says more rain, looks like reseeding could be
                  out of the picture

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...