• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sk. Crop Ins Seeding Deadlines !

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sk. Crop Ins Seeding Deadlines !

looking this morning at my guide and it appears this Sat will be the last week to seed durum, many wheats, even some canolas and longer season flax. DYOD,,, that's if you want to be legal,,, if your not worried about that, at least manufacture something, just don't plan to put your seeding date this same day you got an inch of rain in the morning, computers keep track of all that stuff now days.

Yeah, and if it does rain again thursday/fri., it is looking like next Sat. is it for all canolas, wheat, flax, etc. I hate this waiting around, drives a guy nuts. Like being pinned to a log on a sawmill, and the operator SSSSLLLLOOOOWWWWWLLLLLYYYYYY eases you along to your inevitable fate. This'll be a tough week.

Comment

I think they use the suggested maturity dates in the SaskSeed Varieties Guide, but you should check the Ins booklet they sent out. Each variety will be determined on it's own maturity date.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...