• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HIT THE WALL, NO MORE FIELDS DRY!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HIT THE WALL, NO MORE FIELDS DRY!

Well I knew it was going to happen but after being stuck since 6 have come to the conclusion were done. Their is no way to turn and this is $my dryest field. Semi stuck but got out deere not as good need a bigger 4x4 on way to help. Sun is gone now and cold NW wind yikes this bites.

Now, just pretend you had nothing seeded and ponder that feeling. With all due respect. At least you thought you could go today. I need at least a week before I would even try. Can't even spray.

FWIW, I am sorry for all of us, but just some perspective.

Comment

Hey no problem your right

Comment

It does suck getting stuck. Sending my ****seed out this week. What a mess of a yard. Gotta pull semis everytime they wanna move, even loaded!

Did you get her out? Wish you well in that. Hard not to break anything sometimes.

A guy just can't win with anything these days.

Comment

Yes got it out but what a fricking mess. Were going again. nuts.

Comment

Guys around here are seeding there canola with Floater trucks, and valmars mounted on harrows ...No more need for Heavy Air drills this yr....

Comment

We booked a field of polish on pig shit for wed afternoon then double harrow (yes were adding a quarter). The time for perfect fields has come to a end and now its what ever gets done gets done, ps on it.

Comment

Sprayed 900 acres yesterday, mostly Canola stubble. Low spots that were dry earlier and harrowed through now have as much as a foot of water in them. 400 acres is very soft!! chewed up and down most side hills and flat areas. Found it better to drive right through the water as it was firmer .
                If we miss the rain for a week or more we "might" make 2/3 done. Any guesses on how close to StatsCan intended acres for Canola, mustard, flax, canary and lentils ?? will Barley and oats be 150-200% ???

Comment

Guess we are in a little world of our own, but we finished seeding today..Only 74 acres left that is under water and will be summer fallowed or seeded for green feed...Fall tillage .. Sure helps ...

Comment

Seen two tractors pulling one airdrill today - never seen that before!! That was on the way way there, on the way back - stuck, and three guys doing the chicken dance. Alot of things goes through ones mind when you see that.

Comment

Partners where are you located.

Comment

furrow last two days we have been seeding with big drill pulling gas and little one behind 375hp tractor doing corners the big one missed and wet areas. Loads of fun. @#%$#$#$#@. Did get 480 acres finished but have low areas not seeded of around 80.

Comment

Rose Valley...

Comment

way to go.

Comment

Gave up on the last 50 ac a couple of days ago. Might have to permenantly hook the tractor to the front of the SP sprayer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...