• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If seeding were done today?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite a few acres just got pounded here in north west Sask as well. Reports of 4-5 inches in two hrs hail.

Comment

WD0 My crops all like the drunk in the corner that was smiling a few hours ago and is now ready to throw up and pass out.

Comment

hang in there , guys . i am lucky here so far. starting the season bone dry , turned out to be a good thing.
        all seeded , all good . but like everyone else only an hour away from disaster.
        There is just too much money sitting on the table, too much risk. too little reward.

this year my bet is all in .
        high price hybrids , lots of fert.
        chemical etc.
        one august frost ,even with crop insurance and end up 100-150 thou. in the hole.
        Don't make a lot of sense does it.
        time to rethink the whole process.

only saving grace is i am not seeding 60$/acre rented land ,and not on the 5th of June

Comment

Sawfly my point in all the threads is farmers are getting screwed by promise of 2 bushels here and 1 more here for ultimate crop that mother nature will screw up in a minute. Rain hail wind frost snow etc. It just doesn't make sense all these parasite get paid and give out BS information yet us producers are the ones who take all risks and what do they give us one day sky high prices then years of depression. Cloudy and cold today with rain in Regina. Yea another lost day.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...