• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nasty line of T-storms.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty line of T-storms.

3in rain, golf ball hail and tornado's just ripped through a line from Biggar to Cutknife, Delmas, Meota, Cochin, Glaslyn ares. Feilds are lakes tonight. Battle river will flood by morning by Battleford. It just keeps getting better!!

It appears that with any amount of heat with all this Moisture on the prairies we could be into some wicked storms. Better load up on the Hail Insurance. Maybe we will get lucky.

Comment

Larry, how bad did the Inlaws get hit? I heard it is unbelievable through there. 5 inches??

Comment

Funny how the same hills is was cursing all during seeding are saving my bacon now. I'm starting to learn that at the end of the day it all averages out.

Comment

gee, I thought I had it bad getting another 8/10ths yesterday.

Comment

ONLY 4/10" Wadena north, but T storms south at Elfros last night. Still a disaster most places, except some areas are double disasters. Some thing to tell the grandchildren...I remember the spring of '10, 3 years worth of rain in a month.

Comment

Got an inch in 10 minutes Wadena east yesterday, then another inch. Never quit raining all day. I'm not seeding this year I guess. So glad I spent 10 000 on my tractor for nothing.

Water running mre than runoff for the tird time this spring. Water table 15 feet higher than it should be, can't spray, can't harrow. Was a week away before this rain yesterday.. Enjoy the ride boys, I smell high grain prices coming on.

Comment

We recieved 1.5 inches south of Wadena yesterday. Seeding is finished in this area. Clean out the drill and put it away. Hope it drys up so we can spray.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...