• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ethanol wheat prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethanol wheat prices

I am going to stop delivering and ask for 4 bucks. This is in an area where we had too much of the shit and not enough demand. Current price here is 3.5 immediate delivery. I am unpriced of course. How about that, CWB price but no delivery, feedmill immediate delivery needed but no price. LOL

there is demand for feed wheat up to 3.75 a bushel FOB farm for most of east SK. Not sure where you are located, but that price will be in lots of areas I would think...

Comment

Things are heating up . Feed grain buyers are phoning. Havn't sold feed wheat for years. Don't be in a hurry to sell. When the vultures are circling, look out.

Comment

Last month, they were trying to source hulless barley.

If your feed grain is high protein, use the % as a marketing tool. Pars

Comment

I think most mills here and ethanol plant only have a weeks supply left so they need immediate movement. There is also plenty of soft wheat here in bags that cannot be accessed. Best I got is 3.75 now so getting better. Sure would like to see it hit CWB HRSW price. One mill figured they could sourse cheaper from the local elevator.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...