• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm Progress Day One!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm Progress Day One!

Well it started out as a very nice morning in Regina. We took our passes with us and got to gate. You have to shell out $15.00 per person without. Then the girl informed us that oh yea their is also a $5.00 per vehicle fee. Come on Regina highway robbery is getting bad. Brandon for example is winter show free admission and no parking fee. Here group of four $65.00. I love Regina.
    Any way lots of new exhibits. Funny saw way to many propane companies attending this year. "hm could be last falls huge windfall for grain drying".
    New buildings are unbelievable which makes me think every single one in attendance is paying for this upgrade to Evraz Place.
    Lots of walking. New inventions are minimum. But lots to see and willing to talk to you.
    Only thing besides the parking fee, Some sales people don't realize that getting this crop in ground is slow its not because farmers were sitting on their back side and should of pushed harder, it was mother nature. Had to drive that home a few times. Also a saying that seems to be psing off allot of people is Rain makes Grain.
    Have a good show if you go.

And what did you find was the most impressive new "invention"?

Comment

Hey only few that caught my eye were Leon Industries has a new pull dozer blade and Brandt has a grain cart plus blue loftness grain baggers hm. Seed Hawk has a new narrower highway position air drill. OK that's new product introductions. New inventions are in Co-operators Center, Arena #3. Their is also a stand so one man could change your sprayer tires on farm. Yea time saving. Lots to see

Comment

Anything updated on the grainbagging from a truck
        thing?

Whos got the best system?

Comment

New Akron has some promise but not ready yet. Blue Brandt Extractor and bagger is a loftness. Didn't see the truck one. Lots to see missed some stuff. Had a mission to get to Bourgault, Grain bins for dryer system, And Believe it or not Hot water pressure washer system for shop. Permanent site and natural gas.

Comment

MAN ALIVE saskframer3, you are everywhere, all at the same time. Spraying 2000 ac. of wet fields and at the Sask Farm Progress Show all at once. Marketing, givin advice, makin predictions, tellin us what to do, end not to dooooo. Do you have your laptop, wrapped round yer neck? Er are you a phoney entity, pretendin to be a knowit all independent farmer?

Comment

You know burbert, I have wondered that as well.

The only thing we don't know about SF3 daily routine is when he goes to washroom and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts telling everyone about that as well.

Comment

SF3 is one well organized and efficient manager who probably owns a blackberry?

Comment

Why would any educated person pay $15.00, to go and see what companies are trying to sell you? Should be the other way around. Reminds me of Direct Buy, were you pay a fee to buy something? Go Figure.

Comment

Burpfart you just cant understand how a organized farm works. Yes I am a real farmer those that know who I am on here know we run a nice clean ship. Were a third generation family farm. Farming is our chosen field of work but there is more to life than the farm. We work hard but play just as hard. Burpfart if you did farm you would know that a high clearance sprayer with floater tires and driver up and going at 5 till 7 pm Monday and Tuesday plus a bit on Sunday, 2000 acres would be a piss poor job. Also weeks ago we knew and set out that wed we would attend the show. Its a day that worked for all. Third blackberry is attached to my hip, wife hates it kids think its funny and rest I couldn't give a shit what they think. So yes burpfart I am a farmer, one who cares what happens to farmers and that's all. But in good old Sask that's the home of he is trying to get ahead so we have to pull him down to our level attitude. Have fun burpfart today I'm checking crops not with quad but walking some fields that cant get into, ah exercise. Hm you maybe don't know if that's real all so. Burpfart also If I live up at lake in summer when one drives back and forth you see the crops, Hm not like you who is worrying what their neighbors are doing. We do live in Regina and only reason is work for wife, Yes, and a child with special needs for school. otherwise we would live on the farm. But hey have a good day.

Comment

They will keep charging more until we don't go. Man, the muddy parking must be a mess this year! I'm going to Brandon next year! How is the Red Deer show?

Comment

Sein wie ein Ausflug zum Fußballspiel gehen oder Golf spielen oder einfach nur ein Laufwerk. Seine interessante und einen Ort zu besuchen etc.

Comment

Brandon is excellent and free, both parking and admission, Red deer is also a great show. But hey its interesting to see most aren't their to buy, just visit and maybe shoot the shit and have a beer.

Comment

Ain't Google great!
                            Jej jak wycieczka do meczu piłki nożnej lub do golfa lub po prostu na dysku. Ciekawy i miejsce do odwiedzenia, itp.

Comment

Esti tabernac

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...