• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drews July and August Forcast. WOW!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drews July and August Forcast. WOW!

Just got drews forcast for july and august. Wow is all I can say. For july a little warmer, yea its july but same wet pattern will continue. Less amounts of rain but few nice few wet all month. Then in August Man and East sask dry out a bit and warm up but Good old alberta and West Sask stay wet wet wet. Just in time for lentil harvest and early harvest in alberta. Peace river and north stay dry.
    Hm is all I can say. Beavers were building a damn on side of a hill yesterday, hm do they no some thing to.

WEATHER FORECASTIN TOO, truly amazin. Dis fellow is either the greatest farmer, on earth, or phoney baloney! In other words the great pretender. But why you ask? Stay tuned fer the next, installation!

Comment

Burbot, you remind me of those two old geezers from the Mupet Show up on the balcany.

Comment

This is the scenario I feared, with record warm gulf water and increased evaporation spawning storms in the midwest and southern prairies. No let up until the snow flies. Received 40 mm yesterday and more today. Crop becoming smaller by the minute.

Comment

Seagulls like I haven't seen for years around here, they knew.

Comment

It's been pouring here near Winnipeg since yesterday. More rain is forecast for early next week.

The Lasalle River flooded a couple of weeks ago, and I would not be surprised to see it flood again before the summer is over.

All of this rain is running off as the ground is totally saturated. The only crop that looks half decent around here is winter wheat.

Comment

lentils are hurting real bad

Comment

Manitoba and SW Sk into Ab seemed to have more radar color and T- Storms this time. Any totals from those spots? Only 1.4" for us, wow, two days with NO RAIN forecast. Continued regular rain will make haying and harvest another nightmare.

Comment

3 inches of rains so far this week and still going. On top of 7 inces of rain in may and about 2 inches of moisture in the may snows (just guessing...) Flooded fields, flooded basement. There's 2 6 inch pumps running 24/7 by the county right by my home quarter. Moving water through the provincial drain to keep the local hamlet from going under.

Comment

Talked to the county guys watching the pumps. I guess there's flooding in the communities of Scandia, Rolling Hills, Duchess, Patricia, and Brooks. Thats just in the County of Newell. Talked to my aunt in Coaldale. She said they got 95mm and there are roads flooding

Comment

Burpfart your one genius in your own mind. Magnet a life your BS is really annoying.

Comment

SF3,

Why do you think he posts?

The past couple of years have been in strong cycles; wet then dry... exactly what we have.

Just thinking... this is the history of the Canadian prairies... floods then droughts. This is nothing new.

I am just waiting for the next drought to start... and in some areas it already has!

One week of warm weather... how much will markets drop?

What are the chances of rain as Drew predicts?

WAY less than 50%... if past history is indicator of future weather...

This is truly all about cycles.

How much is the oil slick/dispersants in the Gulf of Mexico affecting world weather? Just waiting for the computer climate change folks to dial that in!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...