• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out canola!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out canola!!

Running up good this a.m.

FURROW;

LARRY THINKS ABOUT.. just under 10MMT 2010 crop WITH 250Kmt carry over Aug 1 2011.

good basis levels on the way....

WHEN THE HTP ELEVATOR SAYS... BOOK IT OR YOU CAN'T GET IT IN.... THEiR JOB IS TO BUY GRAIN... NOT TURN IT AWAY...

<(>;{ Grin!

Comment

250Kmt oops 250,000t

Comment

Ah reality is finally setting in. I have said all along that the crop in Canada is a dud this year. When you take the NE out of equation and add flood damage to rest its huge. Then throw in Problems with US crop. Their is still seed in farmers sheds in SD and Minnesota etc. To wet to seed also now throw in heat. Oats is the sleeper their is none in the country and the processors are trying to fill up their silos with cheap product from farmers willing to sell or forced to sell. To bad stats Canada couldn't get their shit together and do like USA. REDO due to unprecedented flooding. Also I wish we had a JD crop tour for Canada where experts check crops from Albert to Manitoba and give information. Most years would greatly help farmer.

Comment

new forecast, heat dome to move over midwest, and further north than most thought. corn hit $4.00 over night in the Dec. corn up $0.56 since June 29th.

http://www.agriculture.com/ag/weather/index.jhtml?pagenav=market

Comment

after a year of nothing but good news for production worldwide we are for sure seeing a period where alot of the news is bad. Russia now says worst heat wave in 40 years some say a century
            This rally has a little to do with Canada but a whole lot more to do with Europe, and whats going on there right now.
            This also bears watching for other crops as germany/ france produces alot of malt barley too.

Comment

I agree mcfarms, I too think this is largely about Europe/Russia. There are bigger problems there, than we've been hearing about.

Comment

And lucky for those with wheat because the cwb made some excellent sales to saudi arabia and china.

And then the run up came. Interesting.

All the satelite equipment in Winnipeg put to such good use.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but if the US Minn market goes up and the CWB has substantial sales already, is this not the time to consider a FPC. I haven't been watching it lately because I only have 1 qtr of HRS this year.

Comment

Harrowby already at $10.50 for Aug delivery....

Comment

This chart is worth staring at.

Very good chance of the grains mirroring it

http://charts.insidestocks.com/chart.asp?
                      vol=Y&jav=adv&grid=Y&divd=Y&org=stk&sym=CLQ0
                      &data=H&code=BSTK&evnt=adv

Comment

cotton,

What am I looking at? A rally that ran out at the 50% retracement. Are you thinking canola will do the same? Chicago wheat? Corn? Beans?

What's your crop look like? Mine's near perfect; low disease, ample moisture, wheat fully headed and canola over 50% podded.

Comment

Are you looking for second wave higher in this run. Is that what your seeing in this chart. Because 100s all next week in dear old USA ain't good.

Comment

http://quotes.ino.com/chart/index.html?s=NYBOT_DX&t=&a=&w=&v=d12

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...