• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for cotton.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for cotton.

Cotton always value you opinion, been trying to read charts and get handle on the "true" fundamental situation,and set a rational target price for my wheat.

Ive settled on 8.90 to 9.20 for dec 10 wheat.

Not withstanding frost scares in canada i think its probable, with canadian frosts would re-evaluate the upside.

Absolutly amazing the strenght we have,been to busy to stay on top of everything,but something very very strange is happening behind the seens that nobody is aware of.

Shooting from the hip i would say that the creditor and emerginng nations need only one thing from us-our raw resources.

Big money people are now positioned to capitalize.

The agriculture renaissance has begun.

Comment

Will the $$BILLION committments to Africa, Haiti, etc, be dropped off in branded bags stuffed with dollar bills?

Now let's see. Hmm. What could the government buy dirt cheap, and then inflate the delivery price to upgrade it to be valued as an expensive commitment?

Oil?
      Gold?
      Potash?
      Technology?

Hmm.

Who stands to make money?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...