• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frost

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frost

Accuweather has 4 degrees august 15,to close for
    comfort for me.

Anybody know any other weather models saying this?

accuweather is voodoo at best.. Not concerned at all for an August 15th frost. Enviro canada models shows no less than 11 degrees for roughly same date.. However if it were to freeze , then may god have mercy on us all..

Comment

High tomorrow 98 F!! Frost you have got to be kidding!! L.O.L.

Comment

Plenywood accuweather says 6 as a low on the 15th. Then warming after,. Should be ok as far as frost free for a couple weeks. If there is a low comes in and then clears off from the north then look out. None of that in sight yet.

Comment

The far north has been 10 deg above normal nearly all summer.

The NWT in many areas have had more heat units than NE/NW SK.

Perhaps.. the extra sun spot activity will pull us through... with some prayers!

Comment

My first year farming in 76 got all the low spots froze out August 4th.. Went to the EX got froze that night. Got a feeling we are good till sept. for sure this year.

Comment

But think back to June when here east of Calgary we had morning frost and the Yukon had lows in the high teens.

Mother Nature can be a real cruel b&$#% I guess.

Comment

4 deg C Crowsnest AB;
                5 Manning

6am Aug 9/10 Env. Ca

Comment

When is the next full moon?

Comment

Aug 24th. It is just a date to watch not a guarantee.

Comment

It does not freeze on a full moon any more than on any other day of the month.

Comment

Everytime it frooze or came close with the coolest overnight temps in the last two years from may to oct has been on or within a day or two of a full moon - that I know for a fact.

Comment

It's always the full moon! First in the NE we need to get past Aug 15th. After all the crap in 2010, nothing will surprise me!

Comment

Not to worry about aug 15 it is the 23 - 26th then we should be o.k. into sept depending on gulf huricanes, jmo.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...