• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Earth Farms

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.sprottresource.com/one-earth-farms-
    corp.aspx

Holy shit-they are working on 2.1 million acres

Comment

copy and paste still isnt working sprott resource corp
      website is easy enough to find and nafigate.

Comment

http://obront.wordpress.com/2010/04/15/first-nations-sign-on-to-energy-venture-one-earth-oil-and-gas/

their press releases seem a little presumptuous talking about the success of one earth farms. it will be interesting.

Comment

vanadium

Right now, South Africa supplies most of it in the market.

And so far, there is no substitute for vanadium in the aerospace industry.

btw, jet planes are hot sellers these days.

Sprott is focusing on vanadium along with phosphate.

btw, There is new intense interest in trace minerals, worldwide. Some of the trace minerals are very rare, and cannot be subsituted in some of the technological devices we now cannot live without. The hunt for them is on, and investors are breathing heavily. Pars

Comment

Rare earth metals, not trace. Just to clarify your point . Vanadium is not a rare earth, but is a rare metal.

Comment

Thanks agstar. Various websites use "trace mineral" but you will most likely use more geologically astute language than I.

(When you google, for example,):
              "Vanadium is a trace mineral that is present in many foods and may be essential, in small amounts, in the body. It may be involved in normal bone growth. ...
              www.umm.edu" )

It is a mineral. that's for sure.

But I note that "Invest in rare minerals" crosses my inbox all the time. Pars

Comment

And agstar, how could I not remember the Scandanavian element, even as I feel like a truck ran over me three times?

"The element was rediscovered in 1831 by Nils Gabriel Sefström, who named it vanadium after the Scandinavian goddess of beauty and fertility"

LOL

Comment

Father had a cow that wouldn't respect a fence. He became so angry at it that he chased it with the truck. He kept bumping it until it disappeared under the vehicle which high centered the back wheels over its body. There he sat, demobilized.

Out came the front end loader to lift the truck. A chain around the cow's head, and a second tractor pulled the beast out from under the half ton. The cow got up, and walked away. For the next four years, she was blessed with twin calves. I'd call that a truck fertility treatment.

Pars, is it possible that you will suffer the same fate? Well, less the calves part. (lol)

Comment

From wikipedia "ductile transition metal" Vanadium. I have some shares in rare earth miners, should be important in the future.

Comment

checking, I'll ignore your post, but fyi, when I said, 'run over by a truck' I meant I've been hit by the sick-bug. LOL

You'll make good coin, aggie. Some of the rare metals/minerals/earths, whatever you call them, are being combined/developed as brand new metals rquired in the low weight, high strength, extreme heat market.

I held one of them in my hand. Surreal. Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...