• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest Rates

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kato this is exactly why I don't apply for these things. They know enough about our operation already without me bringing them up to the minute inventory analysis on a bi-annual basis. We haven't applied for any such programs for years. The last thing I put my name in for was the Load of Hay Lottery in 2002 when they were bringing it in from Ontario. That was joke too.

And don't think that squeaky wheels don't have observers either. I made some serious rants about Cargill, Tyson and NBI a few years back, and a week later had a carcass condemned when some of our fats went across the kill floor. Not just the liver or kidneys, the whole damn carcass. No one could give me a valid explanation as to why, for an animal that had never been sick a day in its life.

Then last year when my letter came out in AB Beef blasting their radio ads about "ALL Alberta Beef is sustainably produced....", I was reported to Alberta Farm Care and the County Ag Fieldman showed up un-announced to check on our starving cows that were up to their bellies in swath-grazing.

To hell with all of them. They work for us, we pay their wages, and this is what we get.

Comment

It would be nice to have the option of having a choice of signing up for these programs or not. Most people around here do not have an option. They have to try and sc**** up some cash any way they can. I don't know a single person who isn't enrolled in every program possible just on the off chance they may get some benefit from it.

And seven years ago,no one needed any programs at all........

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...