• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Official is "NUTS"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to bizarro world where driving by a crop tells you how great things are and the men on the groyund tell you a different story but voila you went to school instead of getting dirt under your finger nails and 24d in the face_being retarded at math also helps as 10miilion out of what is only a fraction of something

Comment

First good to here from you JD and yes its a green day out their. Second WD 4 the CWB job is to sell out grain not into every thing its trying to be. Ever think if they drop-ed all the stupid weather, calenders, foreign offices etc you might get back that dollar or two they steal every year. Charley I might be hard ass and come off negative but at least with me the buyers would no where i stood. This Canadian attitude of polite and proper is plain BS in real world. No one gives a shit how proper you are just that you have a product they want it and you negotiate price. Not the CWB way here is how good we are now how low do you want to pay.

Comment

Cotten, i have no idea what you are saying.

But... Seven fifths of the population doesn't understand fractions.

Comment

WD9 no matter how much you love the CWb you have to admit they have dropped the ball this year. There is no more hiding what the world is paying. Anyone with internet can find out the price the CWB sold for and the world price. We know they are low balling wheat but I think the barley situation is even worse. Why would the CWB not be selling every bus possible out the west coast. Pull every bus out and make the maltsters and feed guys step up. We have proof that we can get $4.50 FOB Sask yet how much are they selling. This should also give opportunities for high priced contracts for next year. WD9 please try to explain CWB tactics. First in talking the crop up (dont worry we will have lots of good quality wheat to sell) and low barley sales.

Comment

Just kidding about the i love the cwb. This is the internet, not the real world!

What i don't like is the monopoly, i feel if people want to use the services of the CWB they can choose to pay and use them. Its the fact i HAVE to market thru the CWB i hate. Hopefully in the future I can choose how i market my grain. The issue gets clouded by should the CWB exist, but really it is the monopoly.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...