• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canola

First hopper done of 2010.5 acres on area monitor and canola is spilling into the hopper topper(let a trader figure that out lol)on a 9600.good enough for me and my area.good luck stay safe

Good luck, swathing just started here - a bit greenish yet. Still one in 4 look very good, everything else so far, ave to below. Lots of thistle and cleavers in certain feilds - liberty as you can guess.

Comment

Canola is yielding 44.1. Dock-age taken out. So that's what I expected for that area, way to go. Now lets see some 60s and higher so my 20 or less will equal the big crop stats Canada is predicting. Were only 7 miles away from some excellent canola and peas, only 7 miles away, only 7 miles away, only 7 miles away. God I need a drink. Should have taken out 300 an acre hail insurance.

Comment

SF3.

Is there a company combined maximum dollar limit to the hail coverage/acre that can be purchased?

Thank you.

Comment

200 line companies and 100 through municipal. We only took the 200.

Comment

cotton, did you miss that big blow Sat night?? Sh*t, most all the canola swaths around here are flipped or scattered from those two hours of 55-75Km winds blown,(straight from the south), off the storm cell that went down hwy #18.(of course everyone swaths east & west)
            Didn't matter if you had Invigor stuble(18" deep) or DekalbRR stuble(6" deep), they're all blown around. Happy I still have 3 fields standing, but frost still a worry.

Comment

It was windy but nothing like that,never even heard
              about it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...