• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FROST forecasted for Tuesday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FROST forecasted for Tuesday

Good luck to those of you in the forecasted areas of Alberta.. That is all...

There will be a lot of bushels disappear if it freezes the canola in central alberta this week. imho

Comment

No way haven't you heard alberta is like texas everything is bigger even if it isn't. There is no stopping that huge crop that will oversupply all of Canada, hell it could be minus 10 all night and that big crop will still be okey, according to some.

Comment

Oh crap. I will keep looking for forecasts untill I find one I like. Enviornment Canada says 0C, how cold/how long does it take to screw canola?

Comment

About as long as it took you to type that message.

And the fields are always way colder than the yard.

Comment

ya, your right on that silver, the fields are always colder.

silver, are the cereals further advanced, would they make something?

Comment

Environment Canada has eased off on the frost forecast.

Comment

Yup, cereals are filling - still. Crops seeded in April look very good, but anything after that is still green, green, green. There will be bushels out there but it will have frost damage for sure. Too bad we don't use falling numbers for quality reasons, it might be a good year to use that system.

Some canola still slightly flowering.

Whitehorse forecast for 7 tonight.

Crazy.

Comment

I will not be selling any wheat till the new standards and frost guides are established.

Comment

Such good corn. Yum!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...