• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wet harvest?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet harvest?

6:42 and 42mm so far and still going, potholes that had dried out nicely are full again!
    We had a tough spring, made a lot of ruts, but we got a crop growing for the most part now it looks like we will have a tough time getting it out. Crazy Crazy crazy!!!
    My father in law told me when I started farming: "you don't have to be crazy to farm but it sure helps"
    Looking at the rain gage, looking outside, Shaking my head in disbelief.
    I ask myself: would I do anything else? Nah, uh uh. ya, crazy!

Have fun in the mud guys at this point it is easier to just take it with a smile.
    Anybody want to rent their farm out???

FranckSaskfarmer

where you at?

Comment

goto the historical radar at enviro canada and click
      play,looks like everyone is getting it

Comment

What the Fruck is our farm cursed this year. Now up to two inches. Yea peas should be flat on ground. Rain hail rain wow what a summer. Looks like another fun fall.

Comment

Edgeley SK

Comment

FranckSaskfarmer. This is shaping up to be a challenging harvest... August is shot! Lets hope we have a September like last year. About 30mm at Weyburn some areas notrth of us got as muich as 50 - 70 mm. Perfect lentil harvest weather.

Comment

Hey the quarter on highway by edgeley that wasnt seeded, did the guy just seed winter wheat on saturday because it looked flooded from one end to the other this morning.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...