• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian Farmers Recieve More For HRS than Canadian farmers with the CWB!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isnt it a case of basis narrowing due to a certain situation.

Drought years here in australia when little is exported our local prices go through roof compared to international prices.

Comment

Guys lighten up it was a joke post. Russian farmers are receiving off the combine more than any farmer in Western Canada.
      The CWB initials are a joke this year, it will take them and the govt months to change the price upward. It will take years till we get a final price out of the 2010 crop from them. That it the gist of the thread.
      The thread is a joke the CWB is a joke. White on white.

Comment

I do not want to create too much angst here, but, I google mapped Berthold and it is a tangible destination. I have hired truckers to deliver from Blaine Lake, SK to Clyde, ND. I have also had (tandem semi) trucks deliver to Iowa. Freight was roughly CAD $1.70/bushel to Iowa this winter. Loading a rail car is just over half this cost. I would strongly recommend loading rail cars. I guess what I am trying to say is that it can be done.

Comment

Hobbyfarmer,

Just 1 small thing:

August 25/10

1CWRW CWB buy back is $243.07/t
          1CWRS 13.5 buy back is $304.88/t

That is what it costs to buy your own wheat back from the CWB.

Hope you are rich... and have much money to share and to blow into the pool accounts!

Comes no where near Aug 25/10 PPO values:
          1CWRW CWB cash is $235.52/t
          1CWRS 13.5 cash is $272.46/t

The only power the CWB has...

The CWB is to extract $$$ from 'designated area' wheat growers...

The CWB monopoly at work for millers and industry alike... to STOP 'western Canadian designated area' (slaves) growers from innovation and seeking more value for their wheat and barley through honest hard work.

Confiscating Wheat and Barley (CWB).

Comment

TOM4, Agreed, the buyback is crazy expensive and I do not agree with it. I was selling oats, flax, rye and other non board grains. I have not grown wheat in a long time, I was a chronic dissapointment in my youger years and so I just stepped off that merry go round. I just could not cash flow my farm growing average yeilding wheat, so I went to other grains.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...