• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh Oh...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh Oh...

Heavy rain is expected Monday through into Tuesday morning.

An intensifying low pressure system will track into North Dakota on Monday. Ahead of this low an area of rain with embedded thunderstorms will develop. Current indications are that around 20 mm of rain will fall by Monday evening over much of south-Central Manitoba, with some locally higher amounts in the thunderstorms. Monday evening the rain is expected to intensity giving 30 to 50 mm by Tuesday morning, with higher amounts in the stronger thunderstorms. Storm totals will range from 50 to over 70 mm of rain by Tuesday morning.

Looks like more nails than this crop's coffin can hold. That should bury this year from H2O hell.

Comment

The weather pattern hasn't changed again and probably will stay for another 4 weeks then lets hope it changes. Actually pray it changes. 1st crop Durum delivered to WIT last week and was a #5 get this do to Sprouting.
      Were projected for another 2 inches wow that should make for one heck of a fun time in field. Most neighbors have their big four wheel in field when combining. Swathers seem to get through most running water when swathing canola but not sure when wont make one.

Comment

Are you saying, YOU, delivered, New Crop Durum, and it graded a #5 ??? for real?? had it been swathed??

Comment

No not me. Neighbor in Regina was at WIT last week and some guy from weyburn who swaths brought in a load of new crop Durum and it graded #5. I just sprayed mine on Wednesday with the CASE Sprayer (plug for CIH thanks for DEMO). But their was a year a few back that we sprayed last week of August and it rained and rained and rained. IT was warm and HUMID and guess what it sprouted.

Comment

Not saying its not true but have ben at wit 5 times a
            day for the passed week and havent heard any 5
            stories,but early swathed is no doubt in trouble.

Comment

Or whats the terminal cotton just outside Milestone.

Comment

It was swath from hills south of Avonlee.

Comment

3.1" in my guage this morning.As much as 5.1" ln the Winkler to Morris area.
                  Officially over 30" since we started seeding,worst crop since 1988,just different extremes

Comment

VK58 post this in rainfall amounts above.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...