• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hows your "F - - KING" Day going!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha there hasnt been 50 quarters let alone 20 for sale here in my lifetime .. And i do feel that way because its true .. Even asked my accountant over there at MNP :-) Seriously if you bought another 50 recently and paid them all off , then good for you. Obviously cheap land and little to no competition for it. But every area is different and I would dare you to buy 50 at 170,000 a pop over here. We havent inherited SFA and never will from any side of any family. If you start with a million a monkey can near make the next 3 or 4.. Like i said try starting with NOTHING not 6, 10, or 20 1/4's . Btw you are right about margins some of us have some pretty sweet ones in SW Sask :-)

Comment

Hey JD, I am not trying to cut you down and someday you will be able to say goodbye to FCC. Yes we are a 3 generation farm (I'm young yet at 40)and I do understand where you are coming from. In the last 15-20 years its been a few quarters here and there and some have been cheaper compared to your area. Now the costs are well over $100,000.

Hope you get the 50bus canola off and in good quality. Here were lucky to see an avg of 15-20 for canola

Comment

haha we are same age just different circumstances. If I had started with 6 1/4s 20 years ago I'd have 50 as well with my aggresiveness, tolerance for risk, and bust my ass disposition.. Really it's that simple.. My kids will have a boatload if they so choose and good for them. I hope everybody razzes them like your getting it here ;-) Cheers !!

Comment

Character or lack there of is a sign of many things, apparently it represents where the "fortunate" in our society are reperesenting our progression. Honesty behind a keyboard and computer screen is also apparently cheap, endless lists of items everything many others dreams cannot even imagine leads you to mock less fortunates without end? Why?

One decries hardship and misfortune the other flaunts the literal unbelievable fortune of circumstance, as we sit on the sidelines? The successful one will no doubt be the first to the moon. Good, better for the rest of us!

These are certainly progressive times aren't they?

Comment

124..If personal attacts are goihg to carry on it`s time for real names....no more hiding or moderater needs to step in. Peoples children DO NOT need to read how immature adults hiding behind user names cab be!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...