• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A photo that tells all

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A photo that tells all

mg src="http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs318.ash2/59852_10150094908249689_747004688_7059467_1430321_ n.jpg"/>

Your autosteering is wandering a little.

Comment

your photo tells a lot, but it doesn't tell all. What are we looking at, is that a canola field your trying to swath or is that unseeded land your spraying or trying to burn off with fire???
      BWT, thanks for posting the pics.

Comment

OK , I read your other post. What a mess, guess your not trying to catch any snow. Does it burn off better than what was shown?

Comment

Great photo! Shit wont even burn.

Comment

It's a hay field that we picked up... was
            too wet to seed, so put on 540g / ac of
            gly in August.. Those ruts are nearly a
            foot deep... which is also why they are
            crooked.

The fire only took the top 6" or so off...
            some spots didn't burn but it's better
            than it was... get some sun down to the
            ground so it'll hopefully dry out.

Comment

This place would be way better with more photos.

Comment

Yah how about 3 or 4 good looking blondes mud wrestling in someone's hay field, all right everyone 2 hands on the wheel!

Comment

Hey I was just thinking if you don't want to rent that next year I'm in just think of the advantages if there is a drought next year I could fill the sprayer from the ruts, There is probably a line up to rent a field like that let's start the bidding!

Comment

I'll bid soon as I get the image of the blonde wrestlers out of my head....on second thought maybe I'll think on it a while..lol

Comment

Ya I know what you mean, should have got them out of my head before I drove into my newly created swamp and buried the four wheel drive. Oh well I'll just try to imagine it's them pulling the tow rope out to me but shit it's only the ugly hired man.......But he keeps asking me why I am smiling when we're so stuck.

Comment

Is this $1000/ acre land?

Comment

Are you asking with the blondes or without? Right now the only thing worth a second look are the blondes!!!lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...