• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yea another 65 mm on way. I quit counting!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea another 65 mm on way. I quit counting!

Yea got this morning weather and yea another 65 mill. East of lethbridge to north battlefield. North of line not much then heavy frost Monday and Tuesday. Maybe that's what we need to straiten out this weather good killing frost. Oh wait Wednesday next week back to rain.
    Ah farming is so much fun.

Hopefully 2010 is the exact opposite of 2009.

If I remember last (tougher at my age), September was a perfect month with hot temperatures enough to turn/ripen a late crop. If anything, the 30 degree temperatures put some grain into the bin too hot. October turned into hell with lots of rain and concern. November straightened itself out and allowed most crop (not all) to get harvested. Not an easy year either.

An optimistic Charlie would hope this year will be the exact opposite of last. September straightens itself out. October a good harvest month. November back talking about marketing crop in the bin.

Comment

25mm at 3pm and counting...several downpours with thunder. The lawn has a lake in it, just like spring runoff. Fat lady is screaming in our ears.

Comment

Quit swathing this afternoon after got stuck again with the swather then the tractor. Water running in tracks. Yea picture is really nice. We had 1 inch in guage when I left *&$&#*$.

Comment

Hey sf3 are you dealing any equipment this year?

And where?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...