• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK! Who else besides me is starting to think just a little we might not get this crop harvested!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry shows been cancelled tonight.. RAINED OUT (1.5 last night again) go figure. Wiil have beer and snacks anyways

Comment

You know it is really wet when the fat lady has to cancel her show. I thnk she has allready sung and I may have just tuned in a bit late. O well I guess I will have to have the beer and snack while watching the Riders trounce all over the Bombers.

Comment

Talked to one neighbor he needs 35 good days to finish that's with 4 machines. We need 24 good days. Math tells me we both probably wont finish. Since this next week doesn't look to promising.

Comment

you guys should bombard the bbc website with video clips of all your bogged combines.
          rising food prices are big news over here, the london traders need to see your predicament on tv.
          try the times or telegraph london newspapers also.

Comment

they also need to know that next yrs crop is in trouble already.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...