• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Careful!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be Careful!

Just heard a news report, at 10:30 this AM his son found his 82 year old father in a tipped combine 7 miles outside Morinville. Had been overnight apparently, was taken to hospital no word on condition. Remember to take care if you can harvest this weekend

Peas are testing 20, canola 15 wheat 24. Rain to start noon Sunday, 10-15 then rain/snow Monday. It just gets better and better

absolutely no other industry would have an 82 year old behind the controls of anything.

Comment

Feel for you guys, I have no real crop to harvest so be careful. I have delt with muddy conditions before and it can be dangerous.

Comment

Bucket, you mean like in a car on the highway?

Comment

No, like any heavy equipment industries. I would doubt the coal mines at estevan or the oilsands at fort mac have 82 year olds driving the trucks or shovels.

Comment

82? where do you find someone that young to hire? Lucky guys!

Comment

Albertie is different! Here you work till you die, just like the dinosaurs. Our big C government is made up of fossils, so what do you expect?

Comment

When they find Burbert's ancestors mixed in among the Alberta badland dinosaur fossils, I will believe that there is a God!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...