• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D O N E ! ! ! ! !

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D O N E ! ! ! ! !

Done! Thats it.

Notice i said nothing! That sums up this year.
    Early start then wheels fell off.
    Rain
    Hail (50 out of 60)
    Rain
    But were done and that's it.

Comment

Not done, gotta start anhydrousing, oh shit, don't got any cheap stuff, you used it all this spring.

Comment

Sorry about that. Congradulations, you covered a lot of acres under tuff conditions.

Comment

Yea pst away a lot of cheap anhydrous this year. Agrologist was out yesterday and we assessed the year. I kept asking what we did wrong he finally laughed and said mother nature wrecked this year on every turn. Worry about next year. I finally had to laugh as he was right ever thing we did got hammered. It wasn't our year. Oh well. Do have every quarter except 5 sprayed with roundup. So got weeds under control and will start harrowing and ripping tomorrow, with all three rigs. (note to self looks like snow Sunday to Sunday). Might buy a V ditcher and giver shit. Some will say its a bad idea but just to much water sitting around. One lake (yes its even has a name, we loose about 20 acres to it vs neighbor with 70) we were going to rip and bury the trees around last fall is right to brim. Its dept in middle is 14 ft. Oh well always wanted lake front. HA HA
          Have a good one.

Comment

CONGRATS, but I think you have to thank good weather(finally), along with your hard work. glad to hear you got it wrapped.

Comment

Yes I have to thank the big guy for great fall! Ok october. Were always in next year country. One note found out yesterday one earth did pay rent finally to northern reserve but they did have a no seed clause. So much for better than the local farmers. We did renew our lease for 3 more yesterday and one earth not even in game. Cat and ripper come out monday. Have fun and be safe.

Comment

what is a no seed clause? What is the one earth deal?

Comment

You will only be DONE when it snows or freezes solid. Get that wet soil worked, or suffer next spring. Ditching is happening on every field in this area. We are two days from working every acre twice. N will be all on. Wow what an October! Lucky two years in a row. Can't wait to shut the tractors off for winter!

Comment

Just looked at forecast, looks like it's all over Monday, periods of rain up to 15mm. Snow Tuesday.

Comment

I agree we were going hard yesterday on heavy harrow and deeptillage.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...