• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should one do! sign up then pay fine!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should one do! sign up then pay fine!

Have a decision to make New crop Durum is a 3 to 5 and last years is a 2 Will blend all for a 3 through the local elevator.
    Hm
    Now one company has a offer of $4.50 to $5.00 picked up for this years product.
    1. I want 5 their at 4.50 so should I sign with CWB then when the market gets to 5 or over cancel and pay penalty. Still delivering my #2 as a 2.
    Why because I really don't believe the CWB will get me even close to the $5.00 for a final.
    I also believe the company that has this offer is the one who bought all neighbors #2 durum last spring and summer for $2. plus and now realize they have a pay day with all that great quality Durum. (to bad the CWB couldn't have figured that out).

I like my chances at a #2 CWAD in the pool but not soo much with a 3-5 CWAD. $5.00 I would take in a heartbeat if i had #3. DO you have to wait till next Xmas for your money or are you big enough boy to receive it all now???

Comment

Its a Feb delivery and payment oh my god wait for it its really scary scary scary.
      OK as I leave the building.
      What a novel Idea, a price I can live with for a product I have and CASH on table.
      So $5,500 per semi. Hm vs CWB $1,977.00
      and wait for maybe $3,553.00.
      Now on last years Ill wait but in the USA last years would be worth way more.
      Hm were such good boys in Canada.

Comment

That's a extra $100,000.00 dollars that I don't have to wait for. Hm maybe I should keep doing my job of buying out the CWB supporters one quarter at a time. (that's for you ROBBY)

Comment

I did a little bit of homework on the durum fixed price contract and the early payment option. Needless to say none are worthy of more than the 5 minutes it took to check. The $26/tonne discount on the fpc is definitely way of line. Your premium on the 100 % epo (normal, 4 and 5 CWAD) is is also around the $28 area - better but still no cigar.

Won't make political but should be a technical question for the CWB director candidates as to why CWB durum producer payment options are so expensive/ineffective.

Comment

well simply, they need to chisel the PPO's to improve upper grades in the pool account due to early sales at low values! Remember "all" the "high" quality we were supposed to be growing this year, they were still saying this in Aug while most of the durum in SESK was being rained on.

Comment

"One quarter at a time" That is a good one SK3, arrogant, but still funny.

Comment

That was an interesting comment by John Depape on vessels waiting at port for #1 and #2 CWAD, and the CWB's open pleading to farmers to deliver.

With all the support the CWB possesses on this site alone, how is it that it can't get enough #1 and #2 durum even from it's fans to fill a bloody ship hold?

Does anyone, except me, have the feeling that the CWB could be starve out, or at least starved enough to recognize it isn't buying our durum in a manner that we would be pleased to deliver?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...