• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Candidates

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Candidates

Did a little googling tonight. Checked out Brian Otto first:

http://www.voteottoforcwb.com/pdf/brian-otto-bio.pdf

Here's what he says:

“As your director I will call for a full costing review."

Yup. Pars

and his homepage

http://www.voteottoforcwb.com/moving-cwb-forward/

Comment

Isn't anyone going to post their fav candidate's bio or webpage or quote?

or do you want to flush all of them. LOL Pars

Comment

Parsley,

I do not appreciate the former CWB minister Goodales election system.

We never should be required to make a choice on what our neighbour does on their farm and how they sell the grain they grow.

I grow grain in District 1... but am not allowed to vote. I can and have run as a candidate in District One.

The arbitrary rules the CWB use in these elections are at the least undemocratic....

If I am not allowed to vote... why should I be allowed to have an opinion in the selection of Directors that are forced to follow Goodales un-democratic un-accountable Director elections... by the CWB insitution that has NO intention of being accountable for the decisions they make? Sorry I am grumpy this morning... but you did ask!

Comment

Why are there no candidates who are in favour of a voluntary CWB?

This is the only sustainable model for the CWB in the long term. A director looking to promote the best opportunities for farmers, AND for the CWB, would be an advocate for the CWB being a voluntary, farmer owned and controlled enterprise.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...