• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexera Canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nexera Canola

How many have signed up Nexera contracts? Both local elevators have signed up none this year. I guess the last two years dissapointing yields compared to the LL and some other RR have taken their toll. The premium has been dropped to a level that it is not worth it. If it is so healthy of an oil it should be worth more to the primary producer than .70 cents a bushel. When there is a yield lag on my farm of 10% in 2009 and 30% in2010.

Not worth the hassle, Just was informed yesterday by LDM that they will not take anything but a #1 Nexera. If it is a #2 or worse it has to be sold as commodity canola which means no premium. The games continue! It doesnt say anything in the contract about not taking anything but #1, how many other guys knew that. Not on my farm anymore.

Comment

Well if it doesn't say in the contract..... But i bet it does when a lawyer reads it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...