• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A solution yes or no? If not then why?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I seem to take part in politics, it is only because politics encircles us today like the coil of a snake from which one cannot get out, no matter how much one tries. I wish therefore to wrestle with the snake.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

As long as the CWB snake continues to encircle western Canadian farmers you will find farmers who want to wrestle with the snake.

Comment

Wrestle all you want, there are quicker ways to kill things than that.

Shoot it, poison it, just kill it.

Ritz/the conservatives don't have the balls to kill it. If they put it up right now, even goodale wouldn't fight an election over it.

The most effective way would be to eliminate the cwb, and if the opposition parties defeat the motion, immediately enact it across Canada. Then make a potato marketing board and see Easter squeal.

The conservatives could do it, they choose not to. They like wrestling apparently.

Comment

I like that, a marketing board for every one! Quebec grains, hogs, maple syrup, dairy, oops they have gold plated supply management, lumber, minerals, electricity, etc.

Comment

I don't think the conservatives are even wrestling with the snake anymore. Its more like they're making sure it stays well fed.

Comment

Restraint,lol,i just caught myself giving a damn,and
            quickly put hyde back in the bottle.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...