• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wron forum i know

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wron forum i know

Can anyone tell me if i can post pics on here? And how?

You can post pictures. I'll try to explain it.

If I type the actual code it will just put the image in so I used "()" instead of "<>"

(img scr="http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m441/npksetal/IMGP0145.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket")

Hope this helps.

Comment

Comment

I don't suppose Mr. Lemieux made mention of how much of that "millions" went into administration.

Comment

Try this again

<>

Comment

Try this again;

http://tinypic.com/r/aa9l5s/7

Comment

Use src= and not scr= and it will work

Comment

Comment

Thanks Farmranger!

Comment

Or the fact that it can take YEARS to process an application for these programs that are supposed to provide "stability".

Comment

Never counting on the stabilization
                      programs is actually a very stable
                      position...
                      The terror begins when you actually get a
                      cheque and are scared to put it in the
                      bank in case it is clawed back...

Comment

You got that right! I'm being asked to pay back $600.00 from 2003, and no one has even looked at our 2009 application. Hellooo... it's almost 2011.

It's quite the scam when you think about it. Design a program that's not supposed to pay out. Then use it as an excuse to avoid doing something really constructive. Make big announcements in the media about how many millions have been put into it, whether farmers actually receive it or not. Be a hero, on a budget.

Win win for government, lose lose for us. In the meantime, everyone who has ever gotten a cheque from one of these programs will spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders to see if the collection department is after them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...