• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Wheat Board Guys

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Wheat Board Guys

Todays wheat price Alton Grain, North Dakota is $8.32 US. CWB fixed price yesterday - $7.40 Can. God I wish I had your kind of money so this 92cent difference in price wouldn't bother me. Maybe I'm just a greedy farmer-what's a 100K here or there going to make a difference anyway!!

Converted to CAD - $9.00 in Billings MT yesterday for 14.0 DNS

Comment

Hey do like the Comedian snowbirds, go South, the only difference is that you should stay there.

Comment

Without the monopoly you wouldn't have to go south. The prices would come to you.

Comment

Burbot, not the point at all. If your beloved cwb is doin it's job of capturing premiums, the fixed price should be slightly higher at any givin time. But it is almost always lower - but you and others are fukin blind to that I guess - as long as you get the same as your neighbor your happy regards of price - pathetic actualy.

Comment

Burbert, I have to bite my tongue because my mother always said to be nice to the mentally challanged, but is this the best arqument you can give me? It would to hear from a pro board supporter with an IQ of at least 100 to tell me why it's OK to accept $1.60/bu less for my wheat as opposed to my American neighbors.

Comment

Burbert.....I would like to take you as a passenger when I go into town. This way I can park in the handicapped zone.

Comment

bring Denis Leary too then you can make faces...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX4hN2KAaww

posted from my politically correct caucasianberry

Comment

Stay at home you Comedians, don't go to town. Then you don't need any money to carry on. Do it all on the interweb. Scrip and save, thats the way to be a success........... True blue conservy's are what all us farmers are. Tink about it now, before yous begin spoutin off!!!!

Comment

You can be civil when you want to Burbert or need something:

http://www.harvesting.com/combine/gleaner/general_forum/messages/44228.html

Posted by Burbert on November 18, 2010 at 16:28:11:

I would like to say a big thank you to those, who run this forum. It is enjoyable to read and learn from those who have experience with Gleaner combines. Sometimes, out here on the farm, when things aren't going so well one feels a bit isolated and lost. Being able to discuss a problem is indeed very helpful and informative, cause a lot of us have been there and done that in the past. Sometimes the shop manuals and parts books, simply do not cut the mustard and ofter leave out little important details. AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS SITE AVAILABLE AND MAINTAINING IT!

http://www.harvesting.com/combine/gleaner/headers_forum/messages/271.html

Posted by Burbert on December 10, 2003 at 16:51:40:

Which model of straight cut header will fit our 77 L2? We use the combine, for wheat, barley and canola and do about 400 acres per year. Currently the header on the machine is equipped with a pickup for swathes. By the way speaking of pickups, whats with those wheels? The way they are mounted about all they are good for is checking the pickup height when you are moving, since they aren't mounted strong enough to actually hold the pickup up?

Comment

Larry he farms 400 acres more than you

Comment

wanna bet?

Comment

My question would be if Burbert can type rationally elsewhere, why does he inflict us with the dipstick routine?

It's not funny and adds nothing to the conversation.

Comment

Stubble. It does put things into perspective. 400 acres of land means that farming is not your main means of income. There has been comments that Burbert has farmed more acres they you can imagine.
                            It also leads to the discussion that when input companies focus on 5000 to at most 7000 farms and 19% of farms in Sask produce 91% of production, how many farm are left out there? Take the CWB election, how many people are voting in the 5 districts? 40000 to 45000 eligible voters, when there really should be maybe 5000 realistically voting who make a living of agriculture ( half of the 5-7000). I am not confident in the election results coming up this weekend.

Comment

Perhaps one of the most interesting things to come out of Monday's director results will be
                              the number of eligible voters who took the time to exercise their rights. Early indications
                              were that would be under 50 % although a last minute flurry of voting may push it over.
                              Unlikely to reach 60 %.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...