• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dual market lentils

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dual market lentils

I see in other posts where some are concerned with new board directors trying to get off board grains to become board grains.

Maybe this would be a good opertunity to see if dual marketing can work.

Bring lentils into the board as a dual market trial. If it works it would be a good case for opening all grains to the same.

Touch my Canola and it will be WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

By all grains I ment all board grains.

Comment

Better try using something other than lentils, I don't want anything that would resemble the CWB even near my lentils. Better yet I don't want anything that resembles the CWB anywhere near anything I grow.

Comment

Dual market anything and everything = more buyers = more competition for our products. We win, I don't care who pays the highest price.

Comment

What is wrong wmoebis cant do a little marketing on your own.Give the job to the board and you will have to average your returns with your commy low producing neighbour....

Comment

wmoebis,

That's what the Board did with organic wheat.

And then a CWB no-nothing stomped around the countryside in cowboy-boots, listed every known organic buyer and then the CWB undercut every organic grower's sale, using conventional growers' $$$ to pay the losses.

A farmer's opinion of course, Joe. We wouldn't want the CWB trying to intimidate you and shut AV down, now, would we?

There is nothing as scummy in this world as the CWB. They wouldn't know the meaning of ethics if they put their finger down their collective throats and were forced to puke up the few ethics they stole for dress-up for show-time.

Don't touch my lentil junk, wmoebis.

You can go to hell and back with that kind of suggestion. Read it again.

Pars

Comment

Give me dual market on wheat & barley at the same time and I will give you......rice.

Comment

All lentils and canola are absolutely off limits to the Communist Wheat Board.

Comment

So why not? No one said you had to sell to the lentil board, you can sell to anyone. More buyers should be a good thing. People want marketing choice, but any suggestion other than there own is instantly rejected.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...