• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adds

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adds

Just a suggestion on the add part way down the thread. It would make sense to me to make the add the full width of the thread and not as deep. On my screen I tend not to scroll down to the topics below the add because I don't see them. If it was not as deep they would be peeking on to the screen and maybe grab some attention.

my thoughts also, is it maybe possible to have them placed to the side of the posts? I know it's only scrolling, but.

Comment

You might want to put your concerns to farms.com. Different alternatives have been proposed over time but require some upgrades to the current system. Other chat rooms have different approaches.

Will note someone figured out how to insert ads into the threads so changes are being made. Too much temptation for me when I look at those new pickup trucks. I am not allowed to visit car dealerships unsupervised.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...