• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it cost for advertising?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does it cost for advertising?

What kind of money is to be made by a site like this? Am I deleted yet? :0)) Still smiling.

Hoppper, i dont think your question is worded properly. What is the cost of advertising on this website? Get the answer in real dollars per month/year. Then, you can calculate how much value is involved. Only then, can you calculate how much value can be returned to your enterprise. It pays to advertise, maybe not banners on the forums, but, possibly in the classifieds/buy & sell or align your enterprise with the Aglinks. The return on investment is what you are after. This is only an example, pay $5.00 to have an active banner at all times.. or sell on the buy and sell for considerably less fee. What is the return on investment for adverts. You can sell your..umm...straw bales for decent pricing in the classifieds, or have an active banner to sell your high yeilding hybrid gmo seed AND your website advertised in the active threads. The costs are certainly different. Choose what you want. I regard your post as a passive aggresive/rhetorical question. All the AV'ers will tell you what it might/should/would be. It makes great fodder here, and attracts attention to the subject you are addressing, yet, it does not require a real answer from the advert department. I suggest a more direct question that will require a more direct tangible answer. I think I am plagerizing Parsley when I say...Ask the questions..get the answers.

Comment

Not sure what they cost but the adds are making some sort of impact because we are talking about them. Invigor probably doesn't need to have too many sales out of here to make these adds pay and most here on this site are actively choosing varieties of canola so it is a great place for them to spend a few bucks and keep this site up and running with revenue so I can surf around for free. I do hope they consider my suggestion of a full width add making it shorter.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...