• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Have some Fun No CWB, no Swearing, No name calling, ETC ETC What you want for Christmas!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets Have some Fun No CWB, no Swearing, No name calling, ETC ETC What you want for Christmas!

I am just about at the mid point of my life hitting the big 50 soon. So what the hell (sorry hard to change habits) heck does my wife get me.
    Here is my list to santa.
    1. Ipad. 32 gig wifi and 3G. I want one. Bad.
    2. Bottle of Vodka Grey goose. BIG Bottle. OK stocking stuffer.
    3. Now just stupid stuff. Remote control helicopter. Why to ps off the new dog. Chase rabbits in city or just something I will never buy in a million years.
    4. Any toy tractor Vintage from Peavey mart at 50% mark down event. Steiger or big ford. Again I wont buy it but if get will be happy.
    5. New set of skis, Mine hit more trees more rocks chasing the kids down the montain but again ill never change up unless I get set.
    6. Socks you can never have enough pairs.
    7. Gotch you can never have enough pairs never know when you will be in a accident.
    8. New wake board for summer behind the boat. Again ill use but wont buy one cause I'm tight.
    9. New set snow tires. should use tried a truck with on Saturday. work great.
    10. Finally all the above really don't matter a hill of beans to me if I get or not, have a very merry Christmas to all and best in 2011, from my family to all of you.
    AH even Burpfart and boys. OK i said no picking on any one.

Merry Christmas.

I want world peace.

and maybe a tank full of Liberty to go in my new sprayer. Haha
    <a href="http://s335.photobucket.com/albums/m441/npksetal/?action=view&current=ChrismasSprayer-1.jpg" target="_blank"></a>

Merry Christmas everyone.

Comment

Would like an iPad (new MacBook Air would be even nicer) as well but am Santa's naughty list so not likely to get.

My most special present will be time with family and friends.

Hopefully a hockey game (torn between the young oilers and the old flames).

Comment

I often pondered this thought as well.If someone who has a job,{be it being hired,elected or voluteering}you must by law show DUE DILLEGENCE when performing that job.Of course with the CWB's very poor performance of selling our grain in 2009-2010 and previous years--we should take them to court.The problem is,to prove it.Its a dam shame.

Comment

A free day to go ice fishing, with no cell phone, or schedual to worry about.

Comment

Merry Christmas from our family to everyone.

I don't want too much for myself, I am blessed with a terrific wife and kids.

I want to wish everyone a year of good health.

I also hope we have a year of strong commodity prices and profitability, it looks promising for grains...hope the livestock guys have a break and can make some money.

Take care and Seasons Greetings.

Joe

Comment

I thought last years Christmas Day was great. We had a snow storm and wound up not going anywhere. Opened our presents in the morning and then just hung out all day. Played games, watched TV, took a nap, and just relaxed with the family. I could go for a repeat of that.

Comment

I wish for more snow today so I can use my new John Deere snow blower (the only green paint I have ever owned). I just want to prove to everyone that John Deere really does blow!

Comment

I will leave the discussion alone other than to note you are referring to the B. of D. code of conduct. This is not a CWB document as such but rather a set of principles agreed to by the board of directors and outlined in print so their performance can be judged. It is something the new b. of d. will be asked to commit too in their term of office.

Good, bad or indifferent? Your call. Interpretation? Again, something for the stakeholders (not me) to judge.

[URL="http://www.cwb.ca/public/en/about/people/board/#code"]CWB B. of D.[/URL]

Comment

tom I for one am not surprised you don't get it

Comment

Wish to have the last 250 acres of corn off before we get any more snow.

And whirled peas.

Comment

Wow, combining at Christmas! Last thing on my mind. Need nothing, wants are too expensive for gifts, just wish to visit family and neighbors and toast the END of 2010, good riddance old fellow! Merry Christmas to all and wish you peace and health to keep farming/posting/sharing.

Comment

Oh and lakenheath, you can blow my snow around all you want, n/c. Better yet, take it all to your fields. As a present, I'll forward you half of next years rain too! Feeling generous with a slight oversupply in 2010.

Comment

For me: Simple. I just want to see my kids have kids. For now, hockey will suffice. Rain is 5 years old.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/Zs7Sc5tu

For you guys: Enjoy...

http://aghost.net/images/e0017001/CWB1MPEGA.mp3

Comment

How about hoping and possibly praying that no one (including our friends, neighbors, families and everyone else) gets seriously ill for all next year and beyond. What would be wrong with our other wish lists for the next couple of weeks (and the "holiday" periods of other groups) being spread thoughout a year(s) instead of trying to condense and confine them into specific days.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...