• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola..... again

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola..... again

Nice to see canola stay well over 570 at the close again.

I am just Tickled Pink!!!

Excitin' times we's are livin' in fersure...

Glad I got all da bins locked till da New Year. Sees what happens...

Comment

BTO,stop embarrassing yourself!

Comment

BTOfarmall.

Are you tickled pink because of 3000 acres of CWB fusarium laced wheat that you have been rolling around in, in your locked bins?

Just asking.

Comment

Checkin' crop actually I only grow 320 acre of winter wheat in 2010, ran 121.4 Bushels to theee acre considerin' da weather. Winter Wheat is da only CWB grain I growin. I know how to git top yields growin Winter Wheat & good prices. Sooo that is why I keep it in da rotation....

Sorry I don't git disease in my crops. I got nice healthy soils. You's take care of yer soils, dey will take care of you's. I treat'r as a Livin', Breathin', Entity, Not just Dirt like da rest of you's.....

redleave I believe parsley already showed you the definition of insanity. Besides no skin off my arse if you's tink what you's tink.....

Comment

is there any way I can block this retards posts from showing up on my screen

Comment

ab3

It is called 'selective viewing'.

But you must admit ab3... BTO is a fine example of why we do not need the CWB!

Cheers BTO... do you grow ww on irrigation?

Comment

Tom I think Bto and Burbert are both anti-cwb threaders. They are just "thrown in" to stir the pot

Comment

BTO. When these genies go on the attack. You are supposed to duck and cover, beg fer forgiveness when they start quotin stats, name calling and swearing. They'll employ, poor investigating tactics, then try fer banishment Most can't even enjoy themselves, even when grain prices are good. That in itself, indicates how big the holes are, that they've dug fer themselves.
                  Wait till interest rates start to climb, then we'll see those who are reel Comedian farmers! Let the whinning and sniveling begin again!

Comment

<i>when they start quotin stats, name calling and
                    swearing.</i>

As opposed to Burbert/BTO who start spouting
                    BS, name calling, and swearing.

Comment

ABC easy as 123, tanks fer da Kind Hearted werds...

Da Good Lord opens up da Heavens fer irrigation here....

TomNot4CWB kin you please explain how I's a prime example of why you's do not need da Comedian Wit Bored???

Comment

for a minute bto i thought you were a good farmer with 122 bushels.we usually grow a lot more than that on our irrigation.i was wondering if you failed grade 3.

Comment

I realized I was smarter den da Teacher, Sooo I quit in grade 8......

Comment

Was that after the fourth attempt and you were 18 years old by that time BTO?

Comment

I was just thinking that must have been really cool, driving legally into school classes for grade 6.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...