• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resolutions 2011

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resolutions 2011

To drive my RSP over the $1 million mark. Paper will be next to worthless according to cottonpicken, so I will trade it for one of Parsley's unfinished watercolours!

To lose 135 lbs of weight. I'm sure she'll be gone by tomorrow morning!

Jesus,is this attack cotton day?

Comment

Limit Pars and T4 to 50 words or less per post.

Comment

I agree aggie that I am too longwinded. I will try 2 improve. pars

Comment

I resolve to get my farm debt free and
          keep it debt free for no less than 30
          days before agreeing to build my wife
          the new house she deserves (both parts
          of this goal are in the works, finally).

I also resolve to take a month off
          farming and working this summer so she
          will let me move into the new house with
          her.

Happy New Year to most

Comment

Limit this marketing thread to insightful posts only - that will get rid of 60% of the garbage posted on this thread. BTW, checking, cotton provides more insight in one post than you have all year. Much like burbot - you bring absolutely ZERO to this thread - ever!!!

Comment

I's here to listen pars......

Thanks Ron, To you as Well....

I like readin' da 'garbage' furrowticklemeelmo.....

Burbert's Knowledge is Priceless. Take a note or two.....

Comment

Keep AV with the fewer rules the better if you want it to grow. You may not like a message, but you can click on another thread, or simply omit reading a poster. Pars

Comment

Furrowtickler.

I know it's ingrained in your DNA to be insightful. You, and a roomful of your guys may even come up with a readable document, but the greater probability is that its conclusions won't be correct. Sprinkle in the arrogance with your statements, and I'm even less inclined to give your words any credibility.

As for Burbert, I'd say that anyone who doesn't listen to a farmer who is debt free, then they obviously don't have that as his, or her end game. Perhaps you should pleasantly ask him how he gained that status to help raise yours higher than "zero".

Comment

This is a marketing thread not a social studies forum. Why ask a question that will never be answered.

Comment

Checkin' Crop forgot to add she ain't goona be dare in da mornin' cause she comin' home wit me........

Comment

Marketing is all about psychology, the balance of fear and greed. Social interraction is a large part of psychology and is therefore very relevant to marketing dicussions, to believe otherwise shows a lack of marketing knowledge.

Comment

Why aggie, a little touch of brilliance escaped from you in that post! Hmmmmm....... Pars

Comment

Ron

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thankfully my neighbour told my wife you need the kingdom before you get the castle

Comment

BTOFarmall.

I'd fuel up the truck, but she has never met anyone half way yet!n Coming to get her was insightful.

We've disagreed with one another most of our lives. This morning I made her an egg breakfast. I asked her how she would like them. The answer was, one egg fried, the other scrambled. On handing her her egg plate she said I'd scrambled the wrong egg.

I'll pick her up at your place on Jan 02. You tell me the year!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...